The Central Library of S.B. Patil Polytechnic was established in 2009. The main object of Central library is to support the educational & research programmes of the Institute by providing physical & intellectual access to information, consistent with the present & the anticipated educational & research functions of the institute.
The Central library consists of Reference Section, Journal Section, Reading Hall, & Stack-Room. The library has unique collection of Encyclopedia, Handbooks, Textbooks, Journals etc.
The library uses Vriddhi Software. This software consists of modules of Acquisitions, Cataloguing Circulation, Serial Control, Article Indexing, & WEB OPAC. Circulation system of books is based on Bar- Code.
Salient features of library:
- Open Access System for all our students & staff
- Internet / Multimedia / Scanning / CD Write facility
- Reprographic facility
- Bar - Code based Issue / Return facility
- On line Public Access Catalogue facility ( also available on intranet )
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC).
- Vriddhi Software for managing all the operation of Library related function.
- Digital library facility with multimedia facility.
- Online E-Journals of INDEST-AICTE around 2200 journals, related engineering.
- Information sources on video cassettes, CD's and DVD's that can be accessed in the library premises.
||Encyclopedias, Handbooks, Textbooks, Reference Books
||International Journals / Periodicals
||National Journals / Periodicals
||Total Number of Journals/ Periodicals
||Total Number of News Papers
||Mr. Dhumal B.U.( M.Lib )
Working Hours :
Library / Reading Hall Timing Monday to Saturday 08.00 A.M. to 08.00 P.M.
During the Examination Reading Hall Timing :
Monday to Saturday 08.00 A.M. to 12.00 P.M.