Welcome to Automobile Department
This decade is witnessing a rapid growth in an Automobile industry, which demands for specialists in this field. This demand can be met by well qualified engineers with good knowledge of design, development, manufacturing and maintenance of eco-friendly vehicles, alternative energy sources and modern transportation systems. With a mission to create techno excellent engineers, the department is established in 2010 with intake capacity of 60 students. Automobile engineering department in our institute runs three years Diploma course affiliated to MSBTE, Mumbai. The department has well qualified and dedicated faculty and is known for its high academic standard, well-maintained discipline and complete infrastructure facilities. The Department has state of the art Automobile Engineering Lab with Cars, two wheelers, different types of engines, various cut section working models of Automobile Assemblies. The students have carried out various ambitious projects. Many Automobile Organizations like Tata Motors, Bajaj Auto, L & T, Mahindra & Mahindra, etc, conduct campus interviews for the final year students in S. B. Patil Polytechnic, Indapur.
Strength Of Department:
- Recruitment procedure is as per AICTE norms.
- Faculty participates effectively for making decisions on academic issues.
- Qualified, competent and hard working faculty with a positive attitude
- Prescribed MSBTE syllabus is covered within the time.
- Course files along with detailed course plans are maintained by the subject teacher.
- Academic calendar is strictly followed.
- Well-equipped laboratories and Laboratory equipment are fully utilized.
- A good working environment
TEACHING - LEARNING: SUMMARY
- Maximum emphasis on classroom teaching as well as experiential learning through practical’s, seminars, projects etc.
- Every faculty uses modern teaching aids such as LCD Projectors
- Students visit nearby industries for better understanding.
- Special coaching for failed students.
- Students feedback is analyzed by every faculty and acted upon accordingly
- Course Files & Weekly report on conduct of theory classes for each subject are maintained by all the faculty
- Work progress reports are monitored by HOD and Principal
- Reports to parents are sent every month giving details of attendance and Internal Assessment marks of their wards