Welcome to FE Department
Message From HOD
It is my great pleasure to introduce you to Applied Sciences Department, which is the foundation of Engineers. Applied Sciences Department committed to provide the knowledge through a closed knit family of highly competent faculty. Applied Sciences Department plays a significant role in an engineering college due to the teaching of fundamental Sciences and Humanities courses for engineering students of all branches. In Engineering study applied sciences department is intended to form a strong foundation of basic principles of various disciplines such as Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in the mind of the learners, so that they proceed to rest of their years of study with up to date knowledge and training of basic engineering skills. Our Laboratories are well established which not only covers curriculum but also motivate students to learn beyond the curriculum which definitely develops practical and theoretical knowledge of the subject learners and develop skill sets of students to become promising engineers in future.
I would like to conclude with the words of Thomas A. Edison who has rightly opined “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up, The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time ”. I wish a very best of luck to the students…
It's here where you start the foundation of your dreams of becoming a quality engineer.
- Engineering makes earth more beautiful and retrieves human beings from physical efforts.
- Engineering is to know how things work.
- Engineering is to make things more efficient.
FE Department Overview
- Year of Establishment : 2009
- Total Intake : 315
- Affiliated to: University of Pune, Indapur.
To serve the society, industry and all stakeholders through value added quality education
To serve the needs of society at large by establishing state of the art engineering and by the impact of attitude, knowledge and skills through quality education.
- To train the students on application of basic principles in mathematics, science, fundamentals of engineering for solving engineering problems.
- To inculcate professional ethics as the basic principle, soft skills, teamwork skills and the time management to develop the professionalism among the students.
- To motivate and guide students to practice lifelong learning for a successful professional career.
F. E. Objectives
- Develop an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering.
- Develop an ability to communicate effectively and work efficiently in team.
- To cultivate values and ethics amongst students & to develop Overall personality of the students.
KEY FEATURES of First Year Engineering Department.
- The strategic planning of the semester is done well in advance to make sure that the students get maximum benefit from the department.
- The output of the strategic planning is the academic calendar which has all the information about the semester.
- Extensive support is provided to the students for both internal exams and University exams.
- Additional efforts to improve performance of the students are provided through Remedial lectures.
- Well equipped laboratories and spacious classrooms with LCD projector and CCTV camera facility.
- First Year Department is having separate departmental library.
- 1 Academic Coordinators, 4 Class teachers and 12 Parent Teacher Guardians extend all possible support to the students to enhance their capabilities and performance.
- The effort and support is not only for academics, but also for extracurricular and co curricular activities which includes soft skills, workshops and seminars through the various clubs such as Reader's club, Science club and Cultural Club.
Engineering college in Indapur, Pune.
S.B. Patil college of engineering is one of the best Engineering college in Pune located at Indapur, it offers bachelor degree in engineering,