Welcome to Department Of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering SBPCOE Inadapur,Pune , is involved in providing quality education at Undergraduate (UG) levels. UG programme in Electronics& Communication Engineering started in 2009. The rapid development in Electronics and Communications initiated the inception of a separate Department of Electronics Engineering. The syllabi of the courses are continuously updated and the laboratories modernized to reflect the rapid changes in technology. It also offers high quality research programmes in the areas of electronics and Communication
The focus of the BE degree programme is on ‘Electronics and Communications'. The core programme is supplemented and further reinforced by a well-chosen set of elective courses permitting the students to specialize either in the software or the hardware aspect of Communication Systems.
All the laboratories are designed as per AICTE norms and curriculum of University of Pune. Laboratories are spacious and have state-of-art equipments and software
The department runs Value Addition Programmes for students on various advanced topics useful from the industry placement point of view
Best of Luck...
To develop the department as centre for excellence in Electronics and Tele-Communication Technology for business incubation and research.
- To cultivate the teaching-learning process through industry, faculty, student interaction.
- To facilitate students to generate and propagate knowledge and technology necessary to local and global needs.
- To promote multidisciplinary activities & soft skills for rural students through co-curricular & extracurricular activities.
Short Term Goals:
- To achieve best results i.e Our E & T.C Department results should be at the top at the university level.
- To strengthen departmental Library.
- To start pre-compliance testing and R&D activities in our department.
- To promote staff members for higher studies.
- To improve continuously quality of teaching by assimilating knowledge of upcoming technology & new areas by attending and organizing various STTPs.
Long Term Goals:
- To start Post graduation programme.
- To start Ph.D programme.
- To start R & D centre.
- Out sourcing of competent Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- To develop the institute in focused areas like Telecommunication, Information Technology & Non conventional Energy Resources.
Strength of the Department
- Skilled and well experienced faculties.
- Well equipped and maintained infrastructure and laboratories.
- Curriculum enrichment through value added courses, contents beyond syllabus.
- Good number of publications in National & International Journals &
- Student development program and faculty development program are conducted every year.